Friday, January 9, 2015

The Sweetest of Secrets

Skins are my favorite thing in SL.. next to shoes.. :)When I started out, and I found a skin I liked, I rarely changed it up, but, once I let go of the fear that my avi won't look the same, or didn't want to lose my trademark look, I realized that a whole new world was opened to me.. then I started making shapes and off I went! The beauty of Second Life is that we are able to try out various looks, designs, etc. I tend to keep my shapes similar in style so I do retain some of my uniqueness in my avi, but I have no fear changing at all now a days. Skins have come such a long way, and are way more accessible than before. So live a little.. try something new and see what new looks you can come up with <3 


skin: Dulce Secrets, Derian skin, Bare @ The Makeover Room

eyes: Dulce Secrets (see close up below) @ The Designer Showcase

_________________  

hair: Truth, Thalia

teeth layer: Wow skins

shape: My own

eyelashes: alaskametro, Here Kitty lashes 
on Marketplace



No comments:

Post a Comment