Wednesday, May 22, 2013

From London with Love


This is my second entry for the Truth Model contest. I rarely enter contests but I decided that this time I would, mostly to challenge myself in my photography skills. If anything, I'll learn a new style, and end up with some cute hair! And, it also gave me a chance to showcase the lovely skin from Mother Goose, whose skins I think are lovely but not very often seen. I own many by her and I think they are worth showing off. They are youthful but with the right shape they can also be ageless. In this case, I am using the Victoria Shape from my store... and... guess what? its on sale now until the end of the month. :))
Credits below :)

hair: Truth Hair, London, Reds
skin: Mother Goose's skins Nigel skin pack
shape: .love. shapes Victoria shape
dress: The Boobies show The Sugar Garden, summer dress mesh white
pose: Glitterati beauty set


No comments:

Post a Comment