Sunday, May 12, 2013

Newness at .love.!!

Ok, so my RL birthday is coming up, and I've been busy making a few new shapes in preparation for the sale I have coming up on Wednesday, May 15th.

 I love variety, as that is the spice of life, and I also know how much fun it can be to change up every once in a while.
As you may or may not know, I am very proud of my shapes, and I do try to use all my artistic skills learned while in art school to create a well balance, proportionate shapes while keeping to a realistic look that can appeal to a wide variety of people.

All my shapes are copy and mod, so you can adjust as needed to fit various looks you want to achieve, or if you get a new skin and you want to change the shape to fit it, etc.


I decided to do a cute and youthful slim shape. I am known for vavavoom curves so this is a new thing for me but I do love how it came out. Still proportionate and with lovely features, it is perfect for the *Mother Goose* Nigel skin set, as well as a few other youthful skins from IREN skins.
Presenting Teena :)

She will be released on Wednesday to coincide with the sale, when ALL THE SHAPES WILL BE 40L!!!!

Yes, I've gone crazy lol! But, hey.. I just want to spread the love. I'm a firm believer that you don't have to spend a fortune to get a gorgeous shape.

Aaaaaannnnddd.. yes there is more.... if you are a group member, you will be receiving for FREE an EXCLUSIVE shape created especially for us Essences skins lovers, (will also work with most skins but it looks especially lovely with Essences) called Brigitte. Think spring in Paris, sexy, petite yet sensual, will fit most S/M mesh with minor adjustments. This is one classy look you don't want to miss. Group joining is free, so take advantage!
Taxi to .love. Shapes


No comments:

Post a Comment