Thursday, May 30, 2013

She wore an itsy, bits, teenie, weenie.....



It's late Spring and I am yearning for Summer! So, you may see alot of summer related posts in the near future... mostly becuase I do not live where I can spend alot of time at the beach, so I get my beach kicks out early in SL :) 

This time around I have a lovely little 'kini that [QE] Designs has put out, and its tooooo cute!!! It comes in various colors and with Lolas Tango/Lush appliers. I like it because its sexy but still modest enough to wear at most beaches. Definitely pick up a one or a five of these for your SL summer time fun! 

And, yes, I made a new shape and she is called Valerie, and she is.. gorgeous... you can see her modeling this cute number and wearing the Eleonor sunkissed skin from Al Vulo. She will be in store in about a week... new blog post will be out to announce her release but I thought you may like this little sneak-peek :) 

Hare are the details....
hair: Wait, Magika
skin: Eleonor, Sunkissed Al Vulo Skins
Bikini: [QE] Designs, Teenie Kini
Shape: *Coming soon to .love. Shapes !
eyes: IKON




No comments:

Post a Comment