Wednesday, June 26, 2013

feeling lucky?

I certainly was! This lovely skin is from the Lucky Boards at Wow Skins for members only. If you missed the free group join a couple of months ago,  I still think its well worth the joining fee to be able to get not only her monthly group gifts but also participate in the midnight mania and Lucky Boards. Now, I am not normally  a LB or MM follower; I really must admit that I am usually distracted doing a photo or chatting, so I often miss these little gems, but this time I was paying attention! The Tessa skin comes with Lolas tango appliers, and in my humble opinion, well worth the 5 minute wait :)

And, to make my day even better, Magika Hair, one of my favorites, is having a 50% off sale ALL items in her store.. \o/  yea baby.. its one lucky day :)

pose: Sup Poses
hair: Magika
skin: Wow Skins, Tessa in tan Lucky Board (includes appliers) 
top: Stigma on MP


No comments:

Post a Comment