Thursday, July 11, 2013

Moondancing


I've got a thing for angels. I especially like the concept of fallen angels. Hence, I'm always on the lookout for poses that let me create pictures in my fallen angel theme. So when Sup Poses came out with their Boobies Pose Pack, created especially for girls who wear implants, I was over the top with smiles. The pack includes 12 poses, all created to showcase our boobs, but this pose really resonated with me because of the kinetic energy in it. The movement is awesome, in other words :)  When I saw it, I knew it was perfect for not just showing off clothes, but to do sooo much more. We are limited only by our imagination.. so go wild!
pose: Sup Poses, Boobies Pack *NEW*
Hair: Wasabi Pills (hair is mesh, has been photoshopped)
skin: League, Isla skin in pale
Boobs: Lolas Tango
top: Sugar & Cyanide *NEW* Fatale top
skirt: Sugar & Cyanide (gift) 
shoes: Redgrave, Helena 
arm bracers: Catnip, @ Carnievil, clean suckerpunch arm bracers (very old purchase but maybe still around, worth checking out their store if you haven't yet. They are at Carnievil, which is a cool sim anyway! )
nails: Mandala (takara bangles and nails w rings)
tatoo: my own creation
shape: not for sale, but you can check out .love.shapes for more cute and sexy shapes too!

No comments:

Post a Comment