Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Dawn of Time


So, maybe this is not the typical blog photo, but, I'm probably not really good at doing that anyways :)
Its no secret that I've loved F*cking Ninjas' poses for a while now. Since I first discovered them, I've been taken with the creator's ability to make poses that quickstart the imagination... her poses have always been inspiring to me, and I have been a devout ninja since I first got one of her poses... This one is no different. Her latest releases are very near and dear to me *grins* and I highly recommend that you take a peek at her store. You may find your next inspiration there :)
details:
pose: F*cking Ninjas, Snow White Pose with bird
hair:EMOtions, Aquaria hair in Reds
skin: Glam Affair, Amberly
Collar: Soedara, Triumph of Ariadne
hands: Slink

No comments:

Post a Comment