Monday, September 2, 2013

Bewbapalooza!


If you are new to wearing mesh boobs in SL, or a well endowed vet, Bewbapalooza is a MUST event for finding various delectable and delicious clothes, lingerie and accessories. A definite event to keep an eye out for! Some wonderful designers will make an appearance, and you will be sure to find something to tickle your fancy, plus some have gifties out too. [QE] has a 10L bag with some cute stuff and a freebie.

 I always find it hard to walk away with just one thing, but I controlled myself because I wanted to get this delectable skin from Al Vulo as well. Can't spend all my L in one spot!
This gorgeous little lingerie number comes to us from 1 hundred, once again a well done design that flatters and fits. Each set comes with one color on either black or white lace, and of course I had to get pink :)

The skin is a new one from Al Vulo.. I can't get enough of her work, and the fact that she included slink hand and feet appliers as well as Lolas Tango appliers was a definite plus! Lush ladies, don't forget that the new Lush boobs can use the tango skin appliers too.. :) I think for the price, this skin is definitely worth the price of admission, as I like to say.

And perhaps here is a good bridge to discuss my review policy. I will of course accept a creator who wants to have me blog their work, but in general I blog about things I purchase with my own money, things that I think are worth buying, either for the quality,their look, their uniqueness, or simply because I like them. I also wear everything I blog, as it is stuff I like enough to wear on a regular basis.
I hope you enjoy my blog, and that you find some stuff you like :)

skin: Al Vulo, Cecilia, sunkissed tone
lingerie: 1 hundred @ Bewbapalooza
hair: Lelutka, Canto
piercings: Hebenon Vial, spiritus sanctus
eyes: Ikon, skyfall

No comments:

Post a Comment