Saturday, September 21, 2013

JD @ TDR Fusion






Not many things make me happier in SL than shoes that match my skin. JD has done it once again with his adorable pink pair of high platform shoes that have the perfect match skin hud.. click on it, and it takes you to a website where you can choose your skin type. If you don't find it, just use the base tint and color squares on the hud, and you will be able to fine tune and match your skin easily.  Seriously sexy design and comes with an adorable anklet. Find them at TDR Fusion now!

shoes: JD Infra Hot Pink @ TDR Fusion

Sorry that this was a shorter post.. I've been sick with a cold and not really much in the mood to do too much since yesterday, but I will soon catch up and promise more blogging goodness coming your way!

New shapes will be coming out for the month of October at my store and a really cool pose prop from E9 will be coming your way.. if I can get my booty to bed early I will get that blogged tomorrow.. *sips some hot tea and lemon*
xoox
Tessy




No comments:

Post a Comment