Sunday, December 15, 2013

a little whimsy..


I adore Christmas for many reasons, but one of them is also for the whimsical and lovely things that we can indulge in. Tis the season of lights, twinkling all around, and I can pretend they are fairies coming to light my way… I've been blessed with many things but my  amazing friends and loved ones are the best present one can get :) Don't forget to hug those you love and tell them you care about them, even if you haven't spoken to them in a while, or even if you think they don't want to hear it. You can never give too much love…

And, yes, that nose is glowing! hahah! this is one cute outfit from [QE] Designs that my sweet and rather talented friend Emmikins has created. With mesh collar, arm and leg warmers and those adorable antlers, you will be sure to bring whimsy to anything you do in SL.
details below..

skin: Birdy, Blair skin, pure, natural (Arcade find)
hair: Magika, Intend
outfit: [QE] Designs, Sexy Rudolph with appliers for tango/lush and phat azz.
lipgloss: Pink Fuel

No comments:

Post a Comment