Sunday, December 29, 2013

Coziez



So I know that shopping can be tough for newer folks in SL or those that don't have a lot of linden to spend but still want to look cute. Since it started, I have been a big fan of The Dressing Room. This is a really good way to try out new designs for not a lot of money, as well as find skins, clothes, shoes and poses from designers you may already know. If you don't frequent it, I suggest you go check it out.. definitely worth it ;)

Also, as i was shopping around, I found a cute little eye store called "by Snow" who carries some really lovely eyes for 15L! Really pretty eyes for not much money.. always a winner :)

And, as you already know from my prior blog posts, Sugar & Cyanide has announced it was closing. All in store is 80% off until January 1st.

Lastly, something I was glad I purchased that is certainly well worth the price is the JD My Feet tip toe mesh feet. They are lovely mesh feet with a color matching website, where various popular skins are listed, so you can just click and choose your skin and voila ! done :) Yes, I love Slink, but these are definitely a contender if you don' t have a lot of linden to spend. They also come withs socks! And, they do sell their own shoes that fit the feet as well, currently to be found both at TDR. *See pics below*

hair: MINA, Carljin hair with color hud @ TDR
skin: Izzie's Lila in Ice Princess @ TDR
shape: *coming soon*!! from .love. shapes, Sarah
eyes: by Snow, Color II eyes mesh in aqua
shirt: DRIFT @ TDR Crystall Tee with hud
pants: Sugar & Cyanide, closing sale, Cozies with HUD to change colors
Feet: JD My Feet @ TDR *see pics below*











No comments:

Post a Comment