Sunday, December 22, 2013

Deck the Halls and a Merry Christmas!


So I am behind on posting this as a blog pic but I didn't want to forget. I always have the hardest time doing a Christmas pic, and this year I just decided to go with the expected..: ) The cute little bows are from Ploom and they do come with a pose to use, but I realized that they really do work with a lot of poses in my inventory, so they are so versatile they can be used for various holidays too! Go check out Ploom's 12 days of christmas, she has poses and hair styles for a reduced price just for these days prior to Christmas.
Thank you to Mori for letting me invade her lovely home and pose half naked on her floor :)

bows: .ploom. 12 days of Christmas, Gift  day 1 (comes with two poses and bows, I just used a different one!)
skin: League, Isla pale
eyes: IKON
feet: slink

I hope everyone has safe and happy Holidays! With lots of love... Tessy xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment