Sunday, December 8, 2013

welcome to the new age...


I was sooo happy to see this outfit at QE that when Emmikins gave me the bloggers pack I almost squealed for joy :) I am a sucker for RP, and RP pics, and anything that can make my whimsy look good in pixels. This awesome outfit comes with every applier you could need: tago/lush, phat azz for every combination possible, and slink feet appliers for the stockings. She even includes a kick ass pair of boots too! If you haven't been to her store, go do yourself a favor and check it out. Join the group and get a kick ass group gift. This woman works her bum off to make cool clothes, as well as create and put on events for us boob endowed.
thank you Emmi for these sweet clothes!

top, skirt, stockings and bracelets: Assassin, by [QE] Designs
(it includes a collar but I always wear this one)
hair: Catwa, TNT hair in black
leg strap: DRD deadly catch knife/strap
arm cigs: dirty land
lipstick: Pink Acid
skin: League, Isla in pale
slink hands and Lolas tango boobs
pose: Bounce This Poses, Girls Gun Pack (comes with guns shown)



No comments:

Post a Comment