Saturday, July 12, 2014

sail away..


More cuteness from MoDana @ The Big Show.. these cute tops and shorts... worn on the mesh body from WowMeh with Lolas Tango.. just perfect :)

Also, when I saw the retro clogs from S&C @ the Passion for Fashion event. Really a must see! I just fell in loooove (see pic below) .. these are perfect with almost anything and look sexy too!. For Slink High feet.. <3 S&C

And, I gotta say I feel in love with this hair from Spellbound so I went and got it.. I love motion in my hair as I think it always adds so much to pics. If you haven't checked them out go see! They have some really cute hair at their main stores as well as various events out now.

hair: Spellbound
skin: Wow skins, Group Gift, July (comes with WowMeh appliers)
top: MoDanna @ The Big Show
shorts: MoDanna @ The Big Show
shoes: S&C, Retro clogs, for slink High feet @ Fresh Style
bracelet: {W&R}





No comments:

Post a Comment