Sunday, October 12, 2014

Rainbows and Unicorns




So I decided to do this pic of this cute Unico outfit from [QE] and Firestom decided to just..die again. Sighs.. so I managed to get one good pic from Firestorm and ended up looking for other viewers.. Singularity was the only one that I could actually use for pics .. kinda haha! I may end up with the Default viewer or .. yea.. And, dammit cos this is one of the cutest outfits too. But, I did manage to get some cute pics with both viewers so all is good. The outfit is on Gacha and you can play as much as you want and mix and match the stuff. Done for a good cause, you really can't go wrong with this playful and sweet outfit :)


hair : Magika, shimmer

eyes, Dead Apples, simplicity eyes

skin: above> Wow skins October group gift

below> chickadee, Sera skin, Fire @ The Gathering Gacha Fair

poses: Label Motion





No comments:

Post a Comment