Sunday, November 30, 2014

Ho, Ho, Ho! MoDanna Style :)


You know I had to do it, right?? lolz!!! I guess Santa got more than just milk n' cookies ........

This sweater.. perfection :) Totally made me giggle with its double entendre ... and actually I loved how it fit perfectly too! It has a nice lose fit but also conforms to the curves of the body so it doesn't look so baggy that it has no shape. I've always loved MoDanna's texturing on their clothes, always done with quality and attention to detail, and this does not disappoint.

Sweater: MoDanna for the All I Want for Christmas Hunt.. a free hunt that runs from Dec 1st to the 31st :) @ MoDanna's main store

hair: Lelutka, Canto

skin: Al Vulo, Lyala sunkissed

eyes: IKON, Ardent eyes, skyfall

hands: Slink

thigh high socks: Izzie's 



No comments:

Post a Comment