Sunday, January 4, 2015

a book is my favorite companion...




Sometimes, a little getaway on your own is what you need to recharge and refresh. One of my favorite sims to visit is Roche, as I love the layout and the lovely little details they have put into it. I'm a true introvert, as I usually get my energy back when I am alone with a book or working on an art project. I love chatting to my friends, don't get me wrong, but, sometimes, I just need my inner nerd to hang out with me ;) This outfit from Lunasea Fashions was perfect along with the cool nails HUD from Pathos. You can see more pics below <3


top and pants: Lunasea Fashion, As If, mesh sweater and pants with color changing HUD

skin: [INFLICTION] Nu Yu skin in Vanilla

hair: Wasabi Pills, Valerie Mesh hair

shoes: Apple May Simply Stilletoes

body poses: Eternal Dream Poses @ The Designer Circle










hand/nail poses: {W&R} 

photos taken @ Roche


No comments:

Post a Comment