Saturday, January 10, 2015

come rain or shine




So, I've been wearing my Maitreya Lara Mesh body pretty much all the time now.. at first I was challenged because I wasn't sure what would fit or not, but I have noticed that a lot of mesh already does fit with the mesh bodies, such as this lovely Poncho from Tashi. It comes with a texture/color change HUD so you can get many looks from just one item of clothing. For this chilly winter days when you want to cover up but still look stylish :) And, I also loved the nail polish that Tashi made for the Lara mesh body's hands.. see below for the pic :) 

poncho: Tashi, Ponchi Poncho, mesh

jeans: Blueberry, Xale Mesh jeans, 
comes with a Maitreay 
fit for the Lara body 

hair: Lelutka, Seiko

skin: Glam Affair, Lulu

eyebrows: Just Magnetized, brunette brow tattoo layer

eyes: IKON, Ardent Eyes, Skyfall

teeth layer: Wow Skins

cuffs: erratic

taken @ Roche


No comments:

Post a Comment