Thursday, January 8, 2015

Impress Me


I've been home sick most of this week, and have taken the opportunity to rest but to also try out different outfits, and this dress really did what its name said.. it impressed me! I generally shy away from a lot of designs on my clothes, and I really do need to branch out from black and grey, so this dress did that for me :) Stylish and sexy, showing the right curves in all the right places.. easy to wear and easy to feel good in. The boots below are also  available for purchase, and match the dress perfectly. 

dress: Fi's Creations, Impress Me Dress in chocolate

boots: Fi's Creations, Impress Me Boots, chocolate

______________________  

hair: MINA Hair, Seleina in light blondes

shape: My own

skin: [INFLICTION] Nu Yu Skin, caramel tone

eyes: IKON

poses: Exposeur


No comments:

Post a Comment