Thursday, January 1, 2015

petit pois...


MoDanna's new group gift is out for January, and its a lovely little lingerie set with appliers for all our mesh bodies, boobs and booties. Its free to join the group, and the designs are always spot on and fresh.. the clothes always mix and match with pretty much everything. Really truly worth checking them out and picking up a few things at their mainstore :) 


lingerie set: MoDanna, petit pois lingerie with appliers, January Group Gift (group join is free) 

skin: L'Anguisette, Nia, in Dusky for the T H I C K event.. love this! (there will be another blog post just on this skin too!) 

hair: Truth, Neria

eyes:IKON Deadshine eyes, Group gift 

bracelet: KOSH






"Baby I've been here before
I've seen this room and I've walked the floor
used to live alone before I knew ya.."

lyrics, Hallelujah, L. Cohen








No comments:

Post a Comment