Thursday, January 1, 2015

play with me some more...



Ooooh ladies!... I checked out the THICK Event Room and wow.. so many wonderful designs and things to choose from! This skin, Nia, from L'Anguisette is there and comes with appliers;  you really can't go wrong. Be sure to check out her mainstore too so you can see all the other lovely skins available, plus makeup :)  The skin comes in two tones, Cocoa and Dusky and I am wearing the one in Dusky. Go check out the event and see what goodies you can pick up! 



skin: L'Anguisette, Nia skin in Dusky @ THICK Event Room 

hair: Truth, Neria

eyes: IKON, Deadshine eyes, group gift

(if you are not a group member of IKON, you really need to go get in! In my opinion, they are some of the BEST eyes in SL, and I use them about as much as my Dead Apples eyes and my SONG eyes.. really gorgeous and you can find almost all types at the mainstore, from very realistic to fantasy.)

teeth: Wow Skins teeth layer






No comments:

Post a Comment