Wednesday, January 7, 2015

the heart wants...


Alterego always makes such well detailed clothing, this is no different. Despite that its a simple outfit, the finish on it is really well done and I love how the hems looks complete. I am wearing it on the new Maitreya Mesh body (yay!! Thank you Mori! <333) I used the Omega appliers and it worked like a charm :) 

I have to say, I am also very impressed and totally pleased with the Omega system by Love n Lust. I am a dunce when it comes to some things in SL, and the simpler things are, the better it is for me. The Omega system "listens" to the Maitreya HUD, so all you have to do is wear a little relay HUD, the Maitreya HUD and then the Omega applier you want to apply from the designer. Click apply, and the little "listener" hud basically translates it so that the Maitreya HUD can understand it. Sounds more complex than it really is but, trust me, its pretty darn seamless! If you own the new Maitreya mesh body and want to get the Omega HUD, go to the Love n Lust  mainstore. There is a plethora of information for both consumers and creators too. You can also check out the Love n Lust Designs webpage and get a lot of info on how to use the HUD with various mesh parts.

dress: alterego, suede collection

body: Maitreya Lara Mesh body

skin: [INFLICION] Nu Yu skin out now at their main store!

shape: my own 

hair: Truth, Charlize

hands and feet: Slink

earrings and cuffs: Erratic

shoes: .mute. @ their 10 L Skybox 
( I was under the impression that .mute. had closed it doors for good, but I heard that the owner decided to do a 10L sale skybox where she puts out items for sale for only 10L each. I had to check it out and saw these shoes, and yes, they were just 10L! ) 

and.. for your listening pleasure.. this song has grown on me :) 

<333



No comments:

Post a Comment