top: i'piteme , Velvet tied wrap tank, mesh various body fits including fitmesh, Slink Hourglass and Physique, and Maitreya jeans: i'piteme , RedTag jeans, mesh with fits for Belleza (all three bodies), Slink (both bodies) Maitreya, TMP and standard sizes nail appliers: Dark Passions , Koffin Nails, Marbelized Pastels @ Cosmetic Fair June 15 - 30 necklace: Indulget Temptation, Shania necklace skin: Insol, Sophie in peach tone hair: Truth, Jayla, Group Gift <3 sandals: Slipper Originals, Holiday Sandals, Maitrey and Slink and TMP fits for Summer Lovin' Hunt June 1st - 30th you can read more about the Summer Lovin' Hunt here hip piercings: KC , CAERA, hip piercings rigged for mesh bodies ( I am wearing my Maitreya body but I've worn these with Slink as well and they fit great!) tattoo: I<3F (hand jewelry no longer available!)
Blog dedicated to all things Second Life. Fashion. Style. Commentary.

Gorgeous lady!
ReplyDeleteI'd share this with everyone, but I'd probably be reported... again.
OXOXO
oi! well, as long as you can see it and enjoy it I"m a happy camper :) <33
Delete