Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Sun Goddess


Mesh heads.. you either love them or hate them. I am somewhere in between.. I am currently wearing the Maitreya Mesh body, and have not taken it off for a while now. It took me a bit to get adjusted to wearing it. At first, I struggled to make things fit, and I had to keep adjusting my shape for various mesh clothes, even while using the alpha slices in the hud. I also was a bit sad that a lot of my clothing would no longer be worn.. but, in reality I had to grudgingly admit that it wouldn't be worn anyway, as I had started to embrace mesh clothing. The mesh body is so lovely to wear and photograph, that after a few weeks I was hooked. 

Now, the heads.. are another story. I am very particular about faces, especially profiles. I have utmost respect for the creators of mesh heads, but I really have not adopted them yet. I will use my Lelutka Ever head for photos, but have not identified it as me. However, as more and more skin makers create lovely faces for them, that may change. This skin from Pink Acid is an example of what I mean.  The skin applier is lovely on the mesh face for Ever, and truly, creates a unique look. You can find this skin with the applier at The Fantasy Collective.  

I think as more and more heads come out and more and more appliers are made, the easier it will be to find that look that you can identify with.. until the next look comes around :)  

Hope you guys have a great week... xoxo Tessy

No comments:

Post a Comment