Saturday, September 30, 2017

if I got rid of my demons, I'd lose my angels...


"Perhaps it has always been there
this thing, this demon inside me
Or, behind my back
waiting for me to turn around"
Penny Dreadful
  ______________

forehead scar: NOX, Occult Markings, scarred and bloody 
options, with default tattoo layer, Catwa applier and Omega
 
dress: **Sexy Princess**, Bondage dress, 
Maitreya and Slink fits


eyes: LOTUS, Adeline eyes, Catwa applier
(pocket Gacha)

hair: Wasabi Pills, Opal, FLF offer for 9/29

tattoo: Shinu Made, Flower Tattoo
appliers for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega

lip applier: Izzie's, past FLF offering from 9/29

eyeshadow: Booty's Beauty, black bloom, 
Catwa appliers
(on marketplace)

*all poses are created by me and will be up for sale soon!!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment