Monday, October 23, 2017

my heart is the best part of me..


"i see all these people but I can't see their face. 
i've been to all these cities and i can't remember what they look like. 
i feel things. things that make me ignore the things i should be doing.
so yes, i've gone mad but let me say this: 
my heart is the best part of me and it will always
calm the storm for all of those who are afraid of a little thunder."
r.m. drake
______________ 

dress: I.M Collection,  Sheba dress, mesh fits for
Maitreya, Slink and Belleza
@ FAD

glasses: REIGN, Studded glasses
Nightcap Gacha item
(you can find them on the Marketplace)

hair: Besom, Kami mesh hair
with Pocket Styler HUD that allows you to change
the hair style. Comes with all the colors!Love!

earrings: erratic, silver hoop earrings, 
taken at Hazardous

No comments:

Post a Comment