Saturday, October 28, 2017

when September ends..


"Summer has come and passed
The innocent can never last
Wake me up when September ends
Like my father's come to pass
Seven years has gone so fast
Wake me up when September ends
Here comes the rain again
Falling from the stars
Drenched in my pain again
Becoming who we are
As my memory rests
But never forgets what I lost
Wake me up when September ends"
_____________  
from top to bottom: 

hair: Tram, F1011

head: Catwa, Tumble mesh non-bento head

eyes: Hawks Landing,  Timeless eye appliers
for Catwa eyes

 Skin: Session, Annabelle Skin, tone 01 
Catwa skin applier
includes eyebrow shaper
Marketplace Link
for other skins, eyes, etc...
(This skin was created for the Catwa Kim mesh head
but it can be worn with other heads as well. The skin will come with a red, brown and no eyebrow option. The packs will also include a freckle and non freckled option, and will come with a pretty lipstick set to use with the skins. 
I am wearing with Catwa's Tumble non-bento mesh head and it works beautifully. Please try a DEMO before
purchasing to see how it fits your head. The skin 
will include a shape for Bento heads)

tattoo: Shinu Made, Nightmare Tattoo, 
Maitreya, Belleza, Vista, omega and Slink appliers and 
comes in 2 fades, Darkest and Soft.
at For Fancy Event

shirt: Tee*fy, Stacy Knot top, in camo
mesh 

shirt around waist: Cranked, Hip Shirt, flannel with texture
changing HUD
Cranked has fun, sexy, street-wise and every day clothing
that you can mix and match. 

jeans: Blueberry








No comments:

Post a Comment