Wednesday, January 31, 2018

The Seven Seeds...


 "Don't come looking for me.. because you will not like what you find.
He didn't steal me.
I came to him.
opened eyes and parted lips, ready for his tongue on mine, 
ready for him to make my Srping when he kneels 
to me. 
His Queen. 

I was not hungry that day. 
I was ravenous. 
Ravenous for the feel of his 
dark skin, the scent of the Earth 
the feel of damp hair 
when I entwined my fingers through it. 

Come, he said. 
And I did.. oh I did. 

I was not a child to be stolen
but a woman ready to blossom into 
who she really was. 
Hades' Bride" 
T.F. 
_______ 

dress  - **Sexy Princess* - LaToya dress 
fits for Maitreya, Slink, Belleza, Eve and TMP, Altamura

boots - **Sexy Princess** - LaToya Boots
Slink, Maitreya, Belleza fits

back tattoo - LUSH - Love Me Down tattoot
for The Stupid Cupid Hunt  1L
OMEGA only (Omega works with many 
mesh bodies,  including Maitreya, Bellea, Slink, Tonic, etc.)
Feb. 3rd-28th

hair: Tram - E816 non rigged mesh hair, fatpack

skin appliers: Glam Affair - Klea

hand jewelry-  L'Emporio - Amuletum Wicca
mesh for Bento hands








No comments:

Post a Comment