Monday, May 7, 2018

.lovelysweet.Scarlett Shape


So, I went ahead and made another cute shape because, well, why not! I used the Lelutka Chloe Bento mesh head this time and the Maitreya body. She is pettite, slim, and super cute, in my humble opinion! I used a gorgeous applier from League that was originally released for their non bento heads, but fits so well on the Chloe that I had to use it for the ad.
I have to say I love Lelutka heads, and their HUDS are elegant and simple to use. Very user friendly, and low lag which is another bonus.  Anyway, I hope you enjoy the shape! As always, it s mod and copy so you can tweak it to your hearts content, but please make a copy of your original shape incase you mess up!
xoxo
Tessy
shape - .lovelysweet. Scarlett shape for Lelutka Chloe and Maitreya Lara body 

skin - League - Luna Lelutka applier 

hair - Truth - Kare- past group gift

clothing from Blueberry and Tetra




No comments:

Post a Comment