Monday, December 17, 2018

Catching up!

Goodness how time flies! It has been almost a month since I last posted here, but there are a lot of new lovely things to share. In my adventures in creating, I've found my obsession for eyes actually also comes along to making them. I am still dabbling in fashion but I gotta say that making eyes, nail appliers, poses and shapes are still my fave things to do.  I am not sure where it will all lead, but I do believe in finding your strengths an sticking to them. However, I also think people need to try new things. Had I never tried making eyes, I'd never know how much I LOVE doing them, and I think they are pretty darn awesome too ^_^

Ok, enough with the ruminating. I have a few pics and a few links to some of the newness, and I reccomend that you check out my in-world group and store. I get fairly "gifty" during the Holidays and love passing out unexpected things to my group members, so if you are not in the group and want to stay up to date and see whta other things I come up with, please join today! There is no joining fee, as of now, and gifts are put out at least once a month, but more as the creation bug strikes.

So, here we go, starting with the newest pose and outfit to go out:
This is a cute bento pose, so you should have mesh bento hands for this one, or the hand animation will not work. Also, feel free to use your own hand animations :) 
pose - Let's decorate, with ornament inlcuded
you can find it on MP and in my in-world store

And yes, it does use the outfit below! Decided to do a cute burlesque-type corset and pasties with a cute pair of red shoes and a ribbon collar to just tie it all up together. Perfect for .. well.. anything!


Next is an uber awesome shape that I just LOVE... its thick an cute and just omg yummy! It is mod so you can always adjust the yumminess factor to your liking, but please do make a copy prior to that!


Bae shape - Catya and Maitreya ready
copy, mod
find it on marketplace or in my in-world store 
Style card is included <3

And, also, I released another set of eyes. Firehoney eyes come in a hud for each Vista, Omega or Catwa. There are five colors to choose from.. and they are uber pretty :) Also, I test all my eyes in each head I make them for, so when I sell for Vista, I test them to look good on Vista heads, etc. There are some eyes that are not centered correctly when they use the Omega HUD, so rest assured that MY eyes will fit VISTA, Catwa, and Lelutka if you choose to get the OMEGA hud.

Firehoney eyes - find them on marketplace or in-world, each hud sold seperately 

Aaaaand..one of my absolute fave sets of eyes I've made is the Hailey Eye set... It is a mega-hud and has 16 colors and styles. Made for Omega, Vista and Catwa, each HUD sold seperately. 
 And there is, of course, more there so please do yourself a favor and check out the rest of my marketplace, or, better yet, get to my in-world store and join my group, and get a cool set of poses for free as a group gift out now.. and since it is the Holiday season, I will certainly put out some other goodies for all my group members :) There is no group fee now as previously mentioned, so what are you waiting for! 

Thank you for your support, as always.. happy shopping! 
xoxo
Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment