Monday, December 24, 2018

Heaven...


It is Christmas Eve and I got up early to be able to release these Heaven Eyes today.. these are my own personal favorite of my creations. They are based on my own daughter's eyes. She is 12, amazing and lovely and has just the prettiest eyes ever <3  Yes, I am a very proud Momma!

These are 100% original content, no templates, no pre-done PNGs. I also made sure that all the different appliers worked with each head, so that if you use the Omega applier, the eyes would be centered correctly for all the heads I tested on, which included Lelutka, Catwa, and Vista, as well as LOGO.  So, rest assured that if you own any of these heads and you use the Omega applier, it will look perfect on those heads ;)

I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them! You can find them on my marketplace...
with love..
Tessy

No comments:

Post a Comment