Monday, December 31, 2018

Nadia and Charlie.. New eyes and a shape for the New Year!


Hello lovelies! Here is a new and gorgeous set of eyes, ready for you on my Marketplace.  As usual, they are released for Catwa and Vista, and of course, Omega. I test my eyes to work on Logo, Lelutka, Catwa, and Vista prior to releasing them as Omega. I want to be sure that they fit the eyes of each head, since each one has subtle differences.

I know that sometimes, you get eyes that are omega appliers, but when you put them on they are off center or rolling back into your head.  Because this has happened to me countless times, I decided I would not let that be the case with my work.

And, for you shape lovers..I released Charlie, seriously gorgeous shape that fits soooo many skins!
The shape is for Catwa's Catya head and Maitreya's Lara Body. I included some of the skins I tested it on, no editing, just cropped and pasted to show how well suited the shape can be for various skins. As usual, the shape is copy, mod and you can tweak it to your needs, but please do make a copy before you do that!  Find her on MP xo



 
Ok, for now that is all.. there will be more to come in a few days. I do hope you all have a fun and peaceful New Years.. here's hoping we have more peace, more love and more tolerance in 2019..

with love,
Tessy

No comments:

Post a Comment