Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Hallow Manor 2020

 

Hello Lovelies! I am excited to show you the items I have for Hallow Manor 2020. The eye set is the exclusive and comes with my usual HUDs and BOM layers. The Catwa HUD will work with the new HDPro Heads, and of course they are unisex as well. The omega hud will work with any Omega enabled head too. 

Hallow Manor also has a little twist in their hunt... There are huds you can purchase for the hunt  and various ways to get access to the gifts.  My hunt item is below, the Macabre girl set which comes will the Eyes (in appliers and BOM), as well as the eyeshadow, under eye creases, the veins, and the lip drip/cut and the neck bites. 

 They are all separate BOM layers that will fit Catwa and Lelutka Evolution, but also work with most heads. They are unisex of course! Layering them with various blushes and lipsticks and other makeup is super fun too :) I hope you enjoy! 

get them here

Hallow Manor 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment