Sunday, November 1, 2020

Shapes for LOGO Chelsea Head



Two more shapes for LOGO's new Chelsea head! Brigitte and Miette. I was so taken with Lara Hurley's skin she made for this head, I used it on both of my new shapes! 

Brigitte is a fuller, curvier shape that has a bit of sass to her, while Miette has a sweeter, gentler look to her. 

*You can find both shapes on my Marketplace!*

Below you can see Brigitte, and I used Belleza's Freya body for this for the added "oomph" and curves. 


Below is Miette. She uses Maitreya's Lara body, and she is on sale on MP for just 10L! 


Both shapes will come with a full perm eyebrow shaper that you can edit, etc. as well as style card so you can find the items I used in my ad. 

I hope you all enjoy these!

Happy Shopping!

xox

Tess







No comments:

Post a Comment