Thursday, October 14, 2021

Scare Me Silly & Evil Pumpkin Hunt

 





Scare Me Silly, a charity event for Diabetes, opens October 15th and runs through to the 22nd. 
A whole sim dedicated to the cause! 

100% of the sales of my 2 exclusive products at the event will go to the charity. 

So, bring your wallets and spread the word..come get your spooky on!

There are two exclusive items from me in the event

and you can teleport directly to my area 

here

_________

The Rake Eyes Set

come with 3 HUDs 

Catwa, LeLutka, Omega

& BOM Layers

__________________



The Asher Glossies Set

BOM Layers only

exclusive for LeLutka Evo X 

________

And, don't forget to do the Evil Pumpkin Hunt! All proceeds from the items in the hunt will go to the charity as well.  For the hunt, you will be looking for a pumpkin hidden somewhere in my event booth...

inside you will find these eyes, which have my standard

3 HUDs & BOM layers.




No comments:

Post a Comment