Thursday, May 16, 2013

Creation

So, I was sitting here doing a photo, and I started thinking about all the work that goes into making it happen, and realized that it doesn't just start when I snap the pic, but rather, it happens from the minute I start to choose and outfit to wear on my avi, and indeed, the entire process of getting the avi to look ready for the pic.

Often, if I am lucky, its a seamless process, and sometimes I don't really give much thought to what I am wearing. But, sometimes I do, as there is a specific look or feel I am going for.

And, if it wasn't for the amazing creators out there who make these beautiful things, my avi would not be what it is.
Ok, so the basic shape is something I created, but everything else is someone else's creations. From the hair to the skin to the clothes and piercing, my avatar is really a compilation of other people's creations made to enhance my avatar. Indeed, everything is SL is created by someone, and I would not be able to indulge my photography obsession without them.

Sometimes I am lucky and discover new little gems, such as the beautiful collar from ~Soedara~, and the whimsical and lovely outfits from Cellar Door.. And, often, I am in awe of the amazing creations of long time business such as the Plastik, which has become my go-to for most of my fantasy pics as of late.

So, thank you!!! Thank you for making my photos beautiful, and for creating a world for me to play in....Tess wouldn't be the same without you :)


horns and skin: The Plastik
piercings and nipple covers: Ellabella
tattoo: LouLou & co.
collar: ~Soedara~ on MP
outfit: Cellar Door



No comments:

Post a Comment