Wednesday, July 24, 2013

One Hundred Ways

So, I am going to once more give my two Lindens on Lush Mesh breasts and a little store I've loved for a while now, One Hundred.
First, let me gush about Lush Boobs. They rock. Really and truly, I love how they seamlessly blend into the avatar's body, and don't interfere much with shorter necklaces and jewelry. I have also found that my essences skin appliers simply work best when I use them on Lush, as they blend so seamlessly due to the fact that they sit lower in the chest. I've been using them more and more lately, and am truly appreciative for the creator to have such a seamless product. Her HUD reminded me why I loved them so much: They remember the appliers! And, for a girl who forgets pretty much everything unless its attached to my forehead, this is a good thing :) If you are debating whether or not to jump into the mesh boobie wagon, try out the Lush. Again, well worth the price of admission :)
Secondly, One Hundred has done it with this cute dress for The Black Market. I have to admit that I went there for something else, and ended up getting this instead! Everything they have put out has surprised me in the quality, and here you can see the appliers, made for Lolas, fit perfectly with my smaller sized Lush breasts ;) The mesh inset on the skirt makes it nice to wear a tight skirt without me having to edit my shape to a "standard" size for mesh. Amen!
So, if you haven't gone to check them out, go soon; I think you will be happily surprised!
Details: 
Hair: Exile, Violetta (old group gift)
eyelashes: *GA* Mysteria eyelashes, mesh
skin: Essences, Wednesday, Candy Sunkissed, from a prior TDR
dress: One Hundred @ The Black Market
tattoo: Boss Tattoo, Torewai
arm cigs: Dirtyland, Fuckit Cig arm band
breasts: Lush Mesh Breasts





No comments:

Post a Comment