Friday, August 16, 2013

Lets do it like they do it on the discovery channel

So, I guess many bloggers don't do pics like these.. but.. fuck it. Its my blog, my pics, my style. Its kinda how it should be really. Sl Style, what does it really mean anyway? I don't know, I just know what I like and what I think is worth putting on my avi. I especially like Sugar & Cyanide lately, and have been checking out the store, loving the stuff she comes out with. Affordable and cute and sexy.
Go check 'em out .... and while you are out shopping check out poses from F*cking Ninjas.  at the 24 Event, beginning August 23rd. When I am in a slump, I just look at her poses and something always ignites my creativity. She reads my brain when I am asleep I think lol!

shirt: Sugar&Cyanide, for Going Bust
hair: Magika, Little
skin: Al Vulo Eleanor in sun kissed
skirt:  Scrub, buckle skirt
pose: F*cking Ninjas, Sugar Pose


No comments:

Post a Comment