Saturday, August 31, 2013

Silicone and [QE]


I'm actually really excited about this post because I have the pleasure to show some lovely dresses from a long time friend of mine, Emmikins. She and I connected on Koinup a couple of years ago, and I saw her skills blossom in a very short time, and have been a fan of not only her pics, but also her clothes! She was the first one who showed me her Lolas (gasp!) and she's embraced creating clothes for us boobie lovers out there for a while now. Her work is original, well done and definitely well worth checking out. I love how she is not afraid of using color in her work, and especially when she does pink camo! *does a happy dance*

In this post she was awesome enough to give me a preview of her work for Silicone, a bi-weekly event starting on the 1st of September.
Pictured above:
Dress: [QE] Tank mesh  dress in pink camo (comes in various colors) for Silicone Event (also in  Flexi mesh!)
skin: Essences, Whisper
hair: Lelutka, Canto
boobs: Lolas Tango
armwarmers and socks: SAKIDE 
boots: Dirtlyand mesh military boots
eyepatch: Severed Garden, from outfit, Jill
cig: Primitive Designs (no longer available)
holster on leg: Envious creations 


Here is the second creation from QE that I actually have not taken off since I got it.. the Crista dress.
Comes in various colors and the fit is pretty much flawless. Pictured in these two images is the Tashia Shape from my own store, .love. shapes, and I wearing a medium size in the mesh dress, with no adjustments at all. And, it comes with the shooooooes! can't beat that :)





details:
Skin: League, Jen in medium tone
hair: Magika, Little
dress: [QE] Crista dress in charcoal, for Silicone Event
tattoo: Boss
horns: Dirtyland, Buffalo soldier horns


No comments:

Post a Comment