Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Believe in Heroes...


I used to believe in heroes.. the kind that saved you from all the bad in the world. I'd like to think that I actually met a few, but.. in reality, the hero we all need to believe in is inside our own flawed selves. It took a while for Superman to come to terms with his hero self, and it may take a while for us to see the that in ourselves. The strength to change your world, to save you from your woes, to make the life you want is inside YOU. The heroes I thought were, are not. My hero is that pink haired ninja inside me, who, when pushed, will open up a can of whoopass if need be. :) I need to love that pink haired ninja.. unconditionally… 
Here's to you meeting your own ninja xoxo

 Hair: Lupoaica, Vanessa
Skin: .tsg. Baby in B tone with lolas tango appliers
top: Fawkin Hawt
Pose: F*cking Ninjas, Fantasy Ninja pose :) <33
Shape: .love. shapes Baby shape (coming soon!)


No comments:

Post a Comment