Saturday, November 29, 2014

Serenity Style


The sweet simplicity and lovely details of Serenity Style items really drew me to them, and I thoroughly enjoyed myself decorating my little attic house for Christmas. One of the my favorite items was the sweet little shelf with the scarf, photo frame and precious little boxes.  All items are mesh and will complement pretty much any decor.

The reindeer, trees, little car and photo frames as well as the pink hanging star are all Gacha items for the Frozzen Fair (Here is the link to the event website so you can check out when it will be open  Frozzen Fair ) Here is the LM, but it will not be open until December 1st!

 The shelf can be located @ Feeb's Rascals WINTER MARKET event that started on November 21st  and runs until January 1st. And, as a bonus, there are gifts scattered at various vendor stalls from 0 to 1L too!

See you around the grid!
<3 Tessy











1 comment: