Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankful



Since we are celebrating Thanksgiving here in the US, it twas fitting that I do a post on being thankful and appreciating the things you have. I am lucky that I blog for some really lovely creators who put a lot of effort into their work. I am grateful that I am able to use my platform of doing pictures in SL to not only show their work, but also express my own creativity. I've always said, with out the creations, the clothes, the hair, the skins, the shoes, etc, etc.. my avatar would be not much to look at.

SL is an amazing platform for creativity, but also for bullies and bad manners, and for taking for granted others and what work they do. Cyberspace,  I think, sometimes sucks the braincells out of otherwise well mannered people and deletes their "be nice" filters. I am appalled at some of the stuff I've heard, both in group chats and from people in general. In this coming holiday season, we need a little dose of kindness and gratefulness...

So, THANK YOU to the awesome creators who let me blog their work. <3 I am grateful for all the work you put into your creations, and for being able to showcase it in my photos.


hair: Truth, Neria

skin: Lumae, Evie, Honey tone in Bare

eyes: IKON

bow ring: BabyDoll

jeans: SLX Lazy Day jeans

taken @ Hazardous 

No comments:

Post a Comment