Saturday, June 27, 2015

Swirls of ocean blue...

Well, its the end to another lovely week!  We are gearing up for some really hot weather for our part of the country, so while its nice and really fun to spend time with my kiddos and family, it doesn't make for easy sleep. I hope I can catch a nap today! In the meantime, I'll show you this lovely dress from Tashi, who always has clothes with gorgeous designs. This ons reminded me of the swirl of the ocean currents... just so pretty! And of course the skin from Lumae that I keep using lately is the Adore skin in the Padme tone at We <3 Role Play for June. The slightly pinkish tone lends itself to any type of role-play, from elf, to alien, to even mermaid... or.. just plain lovely human :) Hope you have a fun weekend and happy shopping! xox Tessy


dress: Tashi,Amanra
mesh dress in five sizes
@ The Instruments Event

skin: Lumae, Padma, @ W<3RP for June

hair: Lelutka, Seiko

shoes: REIGN, peep-toe stilettos





No comments:

Post a Comment