Sunday, June 14, 2015

The Roads...



 "Hold on to anything
Everything
is over and done..
Has the fear taken over you? 
Tell me, is that 
what you want
to make up your life?
.....
Hold on to me
Never leave
Forever be what you mean to me right now.. "
Rob Thomas, Lyrics, My My My
_________________ 

There is probably a contrast between the lyrics and the images and the fact that I am excited to tell you about a sale :) But, if you have been following me at all or seen any of my pics, you probably already know my tendency for introspection...This is no different. When I was working on these images I thought about all the decisions I've made that have led me to where I am today. They were the roads I chose to travel. Some were good, some.. worn and hard to walk on.. and some simply lonely. But, they were all paths to my destination, and I alone had to make the choice to travel them. There were times when I wished I could have taken a different road, but, it was never with regret, more with curiosity. And, now on to the sale....yay!

 CroM is having a 72 hour sale, and all their stuff is at really reduced prices  This cute top is their group gift and the jeans are super low priced..they have more in store,  well worth a visit, but make it quick! Stuff goes back up in a day or two, so don't delay... Here are the details:

top: CroM, Keira pink floral top, VIP group gift
mesh, and fits flawlessly over 
my Maitreya mesh body <3

jeans: CroM, Everly jeans, 
mesh, lovely fit over 
my mesh body as well 

skin: Wow Skins, Rebeckah, 

hair: Truth, Harley

eyes: IKON, Sovereign eyes 

freckles & Blush: Pink Acid

earrings: [INFLICTION] Addict set

necklace: Atomic, Unicorn horn
old Collabor88 item

shoes: Essenz
for slink mid rise feet
















CroM -72 hour sale

Keira shirt, flowers, pink group gift

Everlyn Jeans, mesh, dark blue
sale for 50L

No comments:

Post a Comment