Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Strange how this journey's hurting, in ways we accept as part of fate's decree...

"I measure the time and I stand amazed..." a lyric from one of my favorite singers, Vienna Teng,  is something that comes to mind alot these days. SL has been an interesting mix of varied experiences, and I can honestly say I would not change any of them. Each experience, each encounter, has taught me something, a lesson learned about the human heart and the human experience and friendship. In so many ways I have been blessed with having shared some incredible stories with some amazing souls. Some have chosen to close their books,  perhaps our stories have ended.  Some have chosen to keep me in their story, and for that I am humbly grateful. May you all share in each other's stories and may your guide always be kindness... xoxo 

dress: ArisAris, Creativity Dress, mesh, with texture change HUD

earrings: Indulge Temptation, simplicity set

necklace: Izzie's  @ the Epiphany

skin appliers: Glam Affair, Hope for catwa @ Collabor88

hair: Elua, Kira

eyes: IKON

head: Catwa, Tumble

bindi: Rust Republic, Catwa applier  


No comments:

Post a Comment