Thursday, August 24, 2017

Unstoppable...

"All smiles, I know what it takes to fool this town
I'll do it 'til the sun goes down and all through the night time
Oh yeah, oh yeah, I'll tell you what you wanna hear
Leave my sunglasses on while I shed a tear
It's never the right time, yeah, yeah
I put my armor on, show you how strong how I am
I put my armor on, I'll show you that I am..."
Sia, Unstoppable
 
_______
 
eyes: Mesange, 
Aspen Eyes mini pack
Mesh eyes with HUD as well as system eyes
HUD can be used for Omega compatible eyes as well..
 find them
until the end of the month..
 
Head: Catwa, Alice Mesh head,  non Bento
 
skin appliers are from a past Arcade Gacha, from 
.Atomic. called Elf skins. You may still be able to find them 
on the marketplace from re-sellers
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment