Skip to main content

where it all ends, I can't fathom...


And the lady she hails from Trinidad
Island of the spices
Salt for your meat and cinnamon sweet
And the rum is for all your good vices

Haul the sheet in as we ride on the wind that our
Forefathers harnessed before us
Hear the bells ring as the tight rigging sings
It's a son of a gun of a chorus

Where it all ends I can't fathom, my friends
If I knew, I might toss out my anchor
So I'll cruise along always searchin' for songs
Not a lawyer, a thief or a banker

But a son of a son, son of a son, son of a son of a sailor
Son of a gun, load the last ton
One step ahead of the jailer
Jimmy Buffet, Son of a Son of Sailor 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

silent love is calling faith...

          top: i'piteme , Velvet tied wrap tank,  mesh various body fits including fitmesh, Slink Hourglass and Physique,  and Maitreya jeans: i'piteme , RedTag jeans, mesh with fits for Belleza (all three bodies), Slink (both bodies) Maitreya, TMP and standard sizes nail appliers: Dark Passions , Koffin Nails, Marbelized Pastels @ Cosmetic Fair June 15 - 30 necklace: Indulget Temptation, Shania necklace skin: Insol, Sophie in peach tone hair: Truth,  Jayla, Group Gift <3 sandals: Slipper Originals, Holiday Sandals, Maitrey and Slink and TMP fits for Summer Lovin' Hunt June 1st - 30th you can read more about the Summer Lovin' Hunt here hip piercings: KC , CAERA, hip piercings rigged for mesh bodies ( I am wearing my Maitreya body but I've worn these with Slink as well and they fit great!) tattoo: I<3F (hand jewelry no longer available!)

tropical heat...

Here are a few more goodies from the Tropical Summer Event which is still going on.. this cute romper from [SAKIDE], the matching heels, the awesome nailpolishes, jewelry etc.. really a can't miss event for summer ;) I hope you are all safe and happy today, wherever you may be. Happy Shopping ! xoxo Tessy romper: SAKIDE, Hibiscus Tunic, mesh with standard sizes, fitmesh and Slink and Maitreya fits @ Tropical Summer Event heels: SAKIDE, Tropical Wedges, mesh with color/texture change HUD @ Tropical Summer jewelry: [Modern.Couture] Corinne jewelry @ Tropical Summer Sunglasses: [Z O O M] , Sunsoul glasses, mesh with texture change HUD @ Tropical Summer braceletes: Izzie's P ineapple bracelets  @ Tropical Summer 2016 hair: Exxess, Cafe  eyes: IKON , Ardent eyes nail appliers: Dark Passions/Koffin Nails, Tropical Daze with slink and maitreya appliers @ Tropical Summer  skin appliers: League, Luna applier  for Lelutka, pal...

Ghost in the attic

 dress: Nightmare , Rufello dress, mesh including Maitreya fit necklace: Indulge Temptation, Zodiac sign, Taurus  @ Addicted to Black head: Catwa , Candy head eyes: IKON, Deadshine eyes skin appliers: Glam Affair hair: LeLutka, Canto bindi: Clarity Moon , Stolen Sun bindi tattoo: [White Widow]