Skip to main content

And some more loveliness.. Langley Shape for the Utilizator Normie head

So, I made another shape.. surprise! This shape is for the Utilizaor Normie Bento head, and its called Langley. You can find it on MP here 

It is currently on a promos price so get it while the price is right!
  
 For those of you looking for an affordable yet awesome Bento head for human avatars, I highly reccomend checking out the Utilizator Normie Bento mesh head. For 500L, this bento head is already Omega enabled, comes with some basic built in expressions.

Easily modified to create a unique look, this head is, in my opinion, worth getting if you want the ability to have a mesh head but don't have the funds for a 5000L head. If you are new to Bento heads, this may be a way to explore what they are all about without alot of investment too. But, I can tell you that you will like it once you see how pretty it is and how lovely lots of skins look on it!

I would call this head a more "youthful" head look. Depending on what skins you use and what makeup you use, it can be made to look more mature, of course.

I tested the head on skins from Wow to 7 Deadly Skins and any other Omega ready skins that I had in my inventory, and I found that most looked great on the head. It struck me after playing around with this head that it is very similar in look to our default avatar head, and has a more universal look to it.

This shape is mod, copy so you can modify the body and head to your hearts content. Please make a copy prior!

Enjoy! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

silent love is calling faith...

          top: i'piteme , Velvet tied wrap tank,  mesh various body fits including fitmesh, Slink Hourglass and Physique,  and Maitreya jeans: i'piteme , RedTag jeans, mesh with fits for Belleza (all three bodies), Slink (both bodies) Maitreya, TMP and standard sizes nail appliers: Dark Passions , Koffin Nails, Marbelized Pastels @ Cosmetic Fair June 15 - 30 necklace: Indulget Temptation, Shania necklace skin: Insol, Sophie in peach tone hair: Truth,  Jayla, Group Gift <3 sandals: Slipper Originals, Holiday Sandals, Maitrey and Slink and TMP fits for Summer Lovin' Hunt June 1st - 30th you can read more about the Summer Lovin' Hunt here hip piercings: KC , CAERA, hip piercings rigged for mesh bodies ( I am wearing my Maitreya body but I've worn these with Slink as well and they fit great!) tattoo: I<3F (hand jewelry no longer available!)

tropical heat...

Here are a few more goodies from the Tropical Summer Event which is still going on.. this cute romper from [SAKIDE], the matching heels, the awesome nailpolishes, jewelry etc.. really a can't miss event for summer ;) I hope you are all safe and happy today, wherever you may be. Happy Shopping ! xoxo Tessy romper: SAKIDE, Hibiscus Tunic, mesh with standard sizes, fitmesh and Slink and Maitreya fits @ Tropical Summer Event heels: SAKIDE, Tropical Wedges, mesh with color/texture change HUD @ Tropical Summer jewelry: [Modern.Couture] Corinne jewelry @ Tropical Summer Sunglasses: [Z O O M] , Sunsoul glasses, mesh with texture change HUD @ Tropical Summer braceletes: Izzie's P ineapple bracelets  @ Tropical Summer 2016 hair: Exxess, Cafe  eyes: IKON , Ardent eyes nail appliers: Dark Passions/Koffin Nails, Tropical Daze with slink and maitreya appliers @ Tropical Summer  skin appliers: League, Luna applier  for Lelutka, pal...

Ghost in the attic

 dress: Nightmare , Rufello dress, mesh including Maitreya fit necklace: Indulge Temptation, Zodiac sign, Taurus  @ Addicted to Black head: Catwa , Candy head eyes: IKON, Deadshine eyes skin appliers: Glam Affair hair: LeLutka, Canto bindi: Clarity Moon , Stolen Sun bindi tattoo: [White Widow]