Saturday, June 1, 2019

Mercy Me...




**************

So I have recently discounted a few of my older items in my MP store, and will be redoing my in-world store to reflect my new direction of making eyes and other appliers for bento heads. I have always like eyes and faces and have drawn them since I was a child, so doing this is really the most natural thing for me.

These are the latest in the series of eyes I have made. I am working on more, and also will be including a separate Genus applier for those of us Genus lovers.

Each head is different in how they do their eyes, and what fits on some will not fit on others, therefore I am very careful to test my eyes on all the heads I own (LOGO, Catwa, Lelutka and Vista, and now Genus). You might see that some of the eyes released for the Genus heads look different when shown for Catwa or Vista, etc. That is due to how the applier itself works with the mesh, and how the creator of the mesh designed the eye to look.

I hope you like this latest release, and, if you have a special request, or suggestions, etc, please don't hesitate send me a notecard with what you would like to see and I will do my best!

Thank you and happy shopping!
xoxo
Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment