Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Well worth the price of admission


You know it occurred to me that not often do we stop and thank the creators that make our avatars in SL look so good. I know I've said it before but, I think its well worth it to say it again..without the creators that make clothes, shoes, skins, etc.. we'd have no way to pimp out our barbies and kens. :)

Also, I was thinking about ease of use for the products I purchased, and what has given me the ease of use I need that makes it well worth the price of admission.

First, a disclaimer: I usually do NOT rate anything, and this is just MY opinion on creations based on ease of use for the price. I was NOT compensated to say this.. I actually purchased products from the creators and used them for a long time before I wrote this post. (Except for the dress.. which will be mentioned later). 

First to get my commendation, is the Lush Mesh Breasts. I know that many ladies own the other brand, and I do too, and I love them as well! Do not get me wrong, but, the Lush breasts have, in my opinion, two advantages that the others do not. Their ability to match skins without the use of appliers, plus LUSH breasts have UPDATES for FREE. To get the update, go to the link provided, which will take you to the exact landing point needed, and click on the redelivery terminal, which will take you to a webpage, there you can choose to have the update delivered to you. For me, it took about 30 seconds. Voila! update delivered. Easy peasy :)

As for the tone matching, the above photo is unretouched and shows the Lush breasts used, with the provided skin fixer layer in tone 6, in conjuction with Al Vulo's new release at TDR Fusion, Ylenia, Regal, in the biscuit tone. As many of us know who use implants, skin designers will often provide tango appliers, and some Lush, but not all provide both. So, if you are a Lush user, you may feel left out, but, the reality is, Lush comes with the preset skins that ACTUALLY match many of the most popular skins, so that in reality, you do not need to use an applier.  However, THANK YOU for the designers who DO provide LUSH appliers, as that certainly makes our lives much easier when using implants :)

The second product to get my commendation is N-Core. Their group join is FREE, and their group gifts are really amazing. Again, straight out of the box in this group gift, the skin preset matched my Al Vulo skin. No messing with RGBs at all. Also, the hud included with the shoes allows you to move the shoes up and down based on your height, etc., as well as customize the nails color. Mind you I own a few N-Core products that are not group gifts, but I wanted to show what you could get if you joined the group, and to commend the creator for giving away such a quality product to her group members :)

Lastly, I have to rave about Stigma, which I found on Marketplace and am crazy about. The cute pink Clubbing Dress comes with both Tango and Lush appliers in six colors and is just 49L! Crazy but true. Well worth the price, and I know I will be looking forward to more of their creations.

Again, I did this post to both thank and compliment a few of the creators who have helped make my closet as wonderful as it is. I will be doing more like this, to positively comment on creators work and to hopefully introduce you to a brand or a creation you have not seen before, or perhaps were hesitant to purchase.


2 comments:

  1. i have not yet invested in any inplants but i may just try out the lush ones thank u for ur tip:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes! Lush also now works with all Tango appliers for skins as well! So, if you purchase a skin that comes with a tango applier you will be able to use it on the Lush breasts. Hope you enjoy!

      Delete